red11

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2004
Status
I interviewed there in december, mostly because of location. Their website wasn't helpful and needs major work, but I was surprised to be impressed with the program. There seems to be a great deal of change in the dept right now, new PD as of october. The residents were really friendly and laid back. The first year seems busier than other places I interviewed at. I liked the program and the location so much that I'm ranking it #1.

Bastos Envy

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
Very impressed with the program and restructuring of administration. Very well supported by the upper ranks of the entire university. The president or equivalent of the university is a Psychiatrist. Univ Colorado is notorious for a first year that is strong if not arduous in medicine and the distances between sites are wearisome. If you can handle that, then its a fine place to train and a great city to live.

Graduates of the program are also regarded as fine Psychiatrists elsewhere without much hesitation because of that.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads