Columbia CDM LOR Requirement

Started by etky2107
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

etky2107

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I noticed that Columbia requires 3 science prof LORs, whereas the vast majority of of schools require only 2. I unfortunately don't have 3 because it wasnt needed for most schools, but I'd still be interested in applying to Columbia. My question is: Would I be throwing away my app fee by applying to Colombia? Would they outright throw out my app over not meeting this req? This question also applies to a number of other schools for me where they require a dentist LOR, but I don't have one.

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad