Columbia interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDStoBe2008

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I have a question about the Columbia interview. I was told at the Tufts interview that 80-85% of interviewees are accepted. Anyone know what the stats are or have a general idea about Columbia?? I'm interviewing there next Friday (March 5th)!

~ Ana
 
Forget the stats! You have the interview. That's all it matters. Now it's all up to you. Just be yourself and don't screw up on the interview and u'll get in.

Good luck!
 
do a search on columbia's website... it use to be on there... i don't remember the exact stats but you have a pretty good chance if you get an interview... but it's not important... just be yourself....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Columbia Interview will be a very nice expereince, it was for me.
The people at CU really care about you and appear as nice and patient.
Now I don't think Olumbia is as prompt as other schools (UCONN IS supper fast) with responces but the overall process will appear to be a pleasant one.

Good luck.