• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

DDStoBe2008

15+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2003
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
Hi everyone!

I have a question about the Columbia interview. I was told at the Tufts interview that 80-85% of interviewees are accepted. Anyone know what the stats are or have a general idea about Columbia?? I'm interviewing there next Friday (March 5th)!

~ Ana

DrNo2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2003
CA
Status (Visible)
Forget the stats! You have the interview. That's all it matters. Now it's all up to you. Just be yourself and don't screw up on the interview and u'll get in.

Good luck!

StarGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2001
Status (Visible)
do a search on columbia's website... it use to be on there... i don't remember the exact stats but you have a pretty good chance if you get an interview... but it's not important... just be yourself....

About the Ads

Balki

The Perfect Stranger
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
Columbia Interview will be a very nice expereince, it was for me.
The people at CU really care about you and appear as nice and patient.
Now I don't think Olumbia is as prompt as other schools (UCONN IS supper fast) with responces but the overall process will appear to be a pleasant one.

Good luck.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.