Columbia Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juan7677

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me feedback on what the Columbia interview was like. What kind of questions did they ask? How were the facility, faculty, and students?
Also, I'm staying at Bard Hall. For people who stayed there before, what was it like? How big is the room? Is it clean?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Juan,

You get a one-on-one interview in the morning after the dean gives a presentation about the school. Then lunch with students at the Faculty club, which is really nice!!! After that, you get a tour then financial aid. You will get out at around 3~3:30.
The interview was pretty laid back, I didn't get any hard questions, just general stuff. My interviewer said that they want to see if your personality would fit in with the rest of the class as they try to make the whole class a big family... blah blah blah.

I stayed at Bard Hall!! I got a single room and it was tiny, but clean! so don't worry =). I checked out the rooms for students, a little bit bigger than the single guest room, no bathroom though.

GOOD LUCK!

:clap:
~Qoo