Program-Specific Info / Q's Columbia OT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTlove2021

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I haven’t seen a Columbia specific thread and I wanted to ask if anyone knows when we will start hearing back? I’m nervous about their decision and I’m hoping to go through this process with fellow applicants!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also admitted to Columbia 🙂 Does anyone know if they have a facebook group or something for admitted students for the OT program?
 
I was also admitted to Columbia 🙂 Does anyone know if they have a facebook group or something for admitted students for the OT program?
I was looking for one and I haven’t found yet, does anyone know if they send acceptances in waves?