columbia revisit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prufrock0880

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
stacey warren sent the revisit details to me on march 27th. the email has 3 attachments, but i can't seem to open any of them. is anyone else having the same trouble? can someone pass them along to me if they can open them?

also... this info maybe in those very attachments, but are we having individual meetings with faculty at columbia? if so, do i need to request people.

thanks for helping!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same email on March 27th with the nonames and I wasn't able to open them. She sent them to me again after I told her about it, but I wasn't able to open those either. Though I emailed her again after that, I never got a reply... guess I should try again. :$

I got an email on March 5th with questions about the revisit. One of the questions asked you to list the names of 5 faculty members you would be interested in meeting with.

ok, good to know about the attachments. it turns out i did request 5 faculty members, i just forgot about it :)

is anyone going to both the md (this thurs/fri) and md/phd (next week) revisits ? i think i'll go to both...