Columbia Secondary Questions

Started by BoxingMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BoxingMD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the columbia secondary the second question they ask is "In what collegiate extracurricular activities did you engage?" Just so Im absolutely sure, does this mean ECs that are affiliated with my college or does it mean any ECs that I participated in while attending college. I only ask because I did alot of ECs but most were not connected to UCLA so it might be hard for me to write much on this topic.

My other question is how much effort should I be putting in writing these secondary essays. I realize they are very important but I hope I dont have to treat them like my PS because that took forever to write and Im applying to 30 schools.