You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Columbia University Occupational Therapy admissions results
Started by graduateapplicant13101
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
I am still waiting to hear back!
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
awesome, thanks for your feedback !! I'm seeing a lot of past results between feb 10 and feb 17 so hopefully we only have 1-2 weeks more to wait !I am still waiting to hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
That's what I'm hoping for too! I've seen that in the past, the application deadline was in December though... so I am unsure if we'll hear later in February.
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
i sent them an email asking a question regarding a missing prereq a week ago, they said "We will be in touch with decisions sometime in late February or early March." so hopefully it's sooner rather than laterThat's what I'm hoping for too! I've seen that in the past, the application deadline was in December though... so I am unsure if we'll hear later in February.
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
Thanks for that update! I sat in one of the classes in November and one of the students said that they always send out decisions before they say they will. So I'm crossing my fingers!i sent them an email asking a question regarding a missing prereq a week ago, they said "We will be in touch with decisions sometime in late February or early March." so hopefully it's sooner rather than later
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
me too! ill post any updates on this threadThanks for that update! I sat in one of the classes in November and one of the students said that they always send out decisions before they say they will. So I'm crossing my fingers!
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
swagI'm still waiting as well.
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
does anyone know if Columbia MSOT does interviews? or will i just get accepted or rejected?
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
There are no interviews! You’ll just find out their decision.does anyone know if Columbia MSOT does interviews? or will i just get accepted or rejected?
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
thanks!There are no interviews! You’ll just find out their decision.
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
nothing yet for me :/Any updates on Columbia??
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
i haven’t heard back eitherAny updates on Columbia??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
I just got my acceptance letter!!
graduateapplicant13101
Full Member
I also got accepted !
occupationaltherapy2024
New Member
2023-2024 applicant here ! did those of you who got in decide to go ? If so I would love to ask some questions about the program : )
OTapplicant2023cycle
New Member
I did! Feel free to message me!
2023-2024 applicant here ! did those of you who got in decide to go ? If so I would love to ask some questions about the program : )
ms.thunderdome!
New Member
I just got my acceptance
OTEnthusiast
New Member
I got my acceptance!
FutureOTR/L99
New Member
I got my acceptance too! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 316
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K