General Admissions & OTCAS USC Occupational Therapy Admissions Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otgirly55

Reaction score
Hi All! I was recently waitlisted to USC's OTD program and was curious if anyone else was as well? And maybe we can update our status on here to see the pace the waitlist is moving. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to USC and the virtual / in-person information session for those accepted is later next week, so I doubt many if any have declined yet. What makes USC your school? (just curious). Also of all the schools I got accepted (like BU, PITT, Tufts, WashU, etc) all had better scholarships than USC. USC is very expense.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted to USC and the virtual / in-person information session for those accepted is later next week, so I doubt many if any have declined yet. What makes USC your school? (just curious). Also of all the schools I got accepted (like BU, PITT, Tufts, WashU, etc) all had better scholarships than USC. USC is very expense.
First off, congrats on all of your acceptances! That's a huge accomplishment. Thank you for the insight on the USC info session, that definitely makes sense that not many would be declining yet. In terms of my interest in USC, I really like the way the curriculum is set up, and the professors seem top notch. All of the admissions staff I have spoken to have been nothing but friendly and helpful. Additionally, I want to be in California and do fieldwork there, along with hopefully land a job in the LA area post grad. Cost is a major factor though. If you don't mind me asking, how long of a window are they giving you guys to accept/decline your offer of admission? Are you leaning towards USC or one of your other schools?