Columbia?

Started by Dr.Dr.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Dr.

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from Columbia and if so, how? Intransit says they send out notices on Feb 1. I'm sweating bullets here waiting for the call/email/(hopefuly not) snail mail.

Thanks
 
wow didn't know that. *crosses fingers*

hey were you at columbia 1/6 or harvard 1/24? i met different people from UCSB those interviews...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly, no those were not me. Were they MSTP's also? If so, I am curious as to who they are though, coming from UCSB and all.

I looked on the interview list and I don't think we have any of the same dates. You seem to get everywhere before I do. 👍 I was at columbia on 1/13 and Harvard on the 1/28 (MD only).


thanks for the update Troszic

SeventhSon said:
wow didn't know that. *crosses fingers*

hey were you at columbia 1/6 or harvard 1/24? i met different people from UCSB those interviews...
 
yeah, two different people from UCSB each time. I forget their names, but they were both MSTP
 
yeah, two different people from UCSB each time. I forget their names, but they were both MSTP