columbia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hateroftheyear

professional player hater
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year, decisions were received 2/15. The website estimates range from Feb. 1st to "mid-February." At the interview, Dr. Spitalnik stated that they were aiming for the second week of February.

What gives?

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Members don't see this ad.

i thought the committee meeting was going to be mid-february, and the decisions early march?

I heard the decisions would be out early March also, which doesn't make sense since the last two years (according to SDN archives) people had gotten snail mail acceptances by this time. Maybe there was a greater number of applicants?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any new news? This is a crazy wait.

has anyone gotten anything yet? it's edging closer and closer to march.... :/ :( :( :(

got an acceptance letter yesterday

got an acceptance letter yesterday

WHAT! oh no you did NOT! :p :p just kidding! CONGRATS! :) :)

wait...where do you live? maybe you're close to NYC so the mail got to you first? i'm in boston so i should get SOME sort of decision soon, right? :( :(

WHAT! oh no you did NOT! :p :p just kidding! CONGRATS! :) :)

wait...where do you live? maybe you're close to NYC so the mail got to you first? i'm in boston so i should get SOME sort of decision soon, right? :( :(

sorry crimsonkid, you may need one of these:

chill_pill.gif

:p

btw, if some didnt catch that its by snail mail. i do live close to nyc, so i got it pretty quickly.

Ok, I have nothing against the USPS, but it is 2007 for crying out loud!! They might have well used the freakin' Pony Express! Yes medicine is a conservative field, but I think an email would have been more effective...efficient...the wait will destroy me!

Ok, I have nothing against the USPS, but it is 2007 for crying out loud!! They might have well used the freakin' Pony Express! Yes medicine is a conservative field, but I think an email would have been more effective...efficient...the wait will destroy me!
hey...you can have half of my chill pill. :D jk! *keeping my fingers crossed...*

so the letter to mdphdhopeful was probably sent on the 23rd or earlier. what this means is we should all get the letter of acceptance by the 27th, which is today! or not.

The acceptance came yesterday (although that was to my parents' house in New Jersey). I think they said it was Priority Mail or some other USPS product.

mine also came yesterday by usps.