Combank Comlex Level 1 Simulation Test - Quick Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineZ0Z

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I was wondering if the combank allows you to review answers from their 200 question simulation test? Also if anyone has any score correlations they can share?

At this stage I've done most of Rx and Kaplan and just about done with Uworld/Combank. 2 COMSAEs have gone well but I really don't want an exam where I can't learn from my mistakes. Hence the interest in the sim test if anyone can confirm you can review answers + if it's somewhat accurate.

Members don't see this ad.

That exam is garbage. Use it as a learning tool and dont worry about trying to get a score out of it.

That exam is garbage. Use it as a learning tool and dont worry about trying to get a score out of it.
It does let you review answers then? That's the main reason I don't want to take another comsae.

Members don't see this ad :)
It does let you review answers then? That's the main reason I don't want to take another comsae.

If you're talking about COMBANK Assessments, then yes, you can review the questions and answers. They do not give you a score, just a percentile. You can loosely convert that to a score, but the predictability is likely questionable at best.

Reactions: 1 users
When I took the exam it was for timing practice. Also, I noticed many questions from the question bank in the exam. They were not fresh new questions.

Yea I had to do both of those two years ago. I would agree the quality is severely lacking, it was nothing like comlex and I scored way too high on it. I felt like the questions were miwnky first order.

Reactions: 1 user
COMSAEs are garbage too. If you're breaking a 500 on them then you should be good to PASS the real deal, but... that's about the extent of reassurance they have to offer.

Lol comsaes for step 2 were completely useless. I think my highest score on them was like a 520 and I got in the mid 600s step 2.

And not sure but it's probably still on there

in terms of the difficulty, is the combank self assessment comparable? I just did it and got 650. I felt like it was similar to comsae, slightly harder. I'm doing my COMLEX on 29th and aiming for anything above 550. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Much appreciated!