Combined Degree Areas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

penguinophile

MetalHead
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the AMCAS, there is an option to pick more than one area that you would be interested in for combined degree work. If I am truly interested in multiple areas should I check all of them, or should I only pick one? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
 
I dont think it really matters. I chose something that is close to what I am doing in the lab currently to make my application as continuous as possible (I am also interested in the field that I checked on most applications, so it is not like I am lying or anything). I just stuck with one, but again, I don't think that it matters too much.