combining a few topics...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TV09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm interested in a couple different venues and was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. What type of jobs/careers are available for someone who is interested in pharmacy, business and toxicology? Any advice on where I could find information or anything at all would be helpful...thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Any ideas at all?

Members don't see this ad :)
On the aacp website, I saw specialties that combined 2 of the 3 but not all three. Can it be done combining all three or will it most likely be 2 of the 3 no matter what?

On the aacp website, I saw specialties that combined 2 of the 3 but not all three. Can it be done combining all three or will it most likely be 2 of the 3 no matter what?

You could always be a project manager for the DEA or other drug testing/monitoring agency. Approve program budgets, oversee toxicology reports from those arrested for possession/consumption, and monitor trafficking of controlled substances. This isn't exactly the job description and you'd probably have to be a micromanager to get your fingers into everything, but it's the closest I could think of off the cuff.

try finding pharmacy & toxicology together. You can later make a business out of anything. I'm thinking research, then start-up your own company and go from there.

Sure, it can be done. Become the director of the National Poison Control Center :)