Come up with a name contest!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After thinking about it seriously, I think you should go with something frank. "Consulting Innovations" or the like. With what you are doing, there really is no place for snake oil salesmenship. I'd look for a straight shooter type that is the consummate professional.
 
PharmDumb consulting

"Consulting from those people who cant prescribe and dont know anything about healthcare"


How about

Basement Dweller Consulting
Consulting and you wont even see us...we can even tube it up!

Drive Thru consulting
Quick and easy....would you like fries with that consult?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After thinking about it seriously, I think you should go with something frank. "Consulting Innovations" or the like. With what you are doing, there really is no place for snake oil salesmenship. I'd look for a straight shooter type that is the consummate professional.


Yup... that's the idea...yet I also need an available domain.
 
how about Coast Pharmacy Consultants? Give people the lure of the east/west/gulf coast while being ambiguous.
 
Trying to play with "expert" and "Rx"...so pronounced Consultant R - Xperts Inc.?

consultantrxpertsij9.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
www.consultrxperts.com is available...not sure if you like that though.

That is a good name... but not sure it will fit the business....

Perhaps ambiguous name will fit...say..

Pfizer Consulting
Callaway Consulting
Enron Consulting...

Names like that, you have no idea what they do. But once you're in the door, how will your client refer to you by? "So.. "what did the consultrxperts say?" vs. "what did Enron say?"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is a good name... but not sure it will fit the business....

Perhaps ambiguous name will fit...say..

Pfizer Consulting
Callaway Consulting
Enron Consulting...

Names like that, you have no idea what they do. But once you're in the door, how will your client refer to you by? "So.. "what did the consultrxperts say?" vs. "what did Enron say?"

Yup...I know where you're coming from.

In that case, it absolutely has to start with Z though!
 
So some random ass names that have available domain names?

Ankhston
Xehia
Airverti
Mohiba
Rullew
Halfair


...hell I don't know. Tell us how long you want it...how many syllables...etc

Fabulous. Your 5,000th post was a list of random words including 'Mohiba' and 'Halfair'. 😉

Totally should've saved it for the football thread!!!
 
Last edited:
I think that should be used on SOAP..

PharmD Consult: Vancomycin..

S: Patient is Alert and Oriented. .... :meanie:

The slogan should be:

"We'll refer you to your primary care provider!"

or how about "sister to MD consult?"
 
After jiggling WVU's suggenstions, I came up with my "frenchified" version:

Couvine (coo-vee-NAY).

However, it reminds me of cows for some reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So some random ass names that have available domain names?

Ankhston
Xehia
Airverti
Mohiba
Rullew
Halfair


...hell I don't know. Tell us how long you want it...how many syllables...etc


Hell...Morgan Consulting sounds better than all those.. Mohiba??? Is that like Mohican Cohiba???
 
StatSolutions?

DrugPharm Consulting?

QSAD Interventions?
 
Dynamic Pharmulary Consulting?

Correction: PharmaDynamic Solutions
 
Last edited:
Dynamic Pharmulary Consulting?

Correction: PharmaDynamic Solutions

Awesome, this thread is attracing non-pharm. =) Always welcomed.

You need a name that talks to the blue-collar worker in all of us.
A name that invokes confidence in your ability to deliver in a prompt, efficient and transparent way that leaves no stone unturned.
A name that tells the person they don't have to worry with their assets in your hands.

Ladies and gentlemen.


Git-R-Done Consulting Inc.