COMLEX 1 Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buster Douglas

Unregistered User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow... that last packet sucked.

Just glad it's over. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Now you are also eligible fro USMLE if you study in a china Medical University...Now most of the students who wish to study Medicine have an option to get that in Medical Universities in china. Sun yat sen is a China Medical university which offers medical education in china with english medium. The curriculum is of international standards with training for USMLE and PLAB Exams. Fpr more details at:

www.chinamedicaluniversity.org
www.medicalschoolsinchina.com

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There will be an ongoing trend with residency programs in which we will slowly see the number of IMG's decline in favor of US candidates especially DO's

diabetic patient takes insulin before eating, what enzyme is increased; the cofactor for this enzyme is formed in what pathway? (NADPH from pentose phosphate)
what vein drains cardiac stomach

is the enzyme in question lipoprotein lipase?
is the vein left or right gastric vein?

thanks,
plmp

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been following this forum for some time. I really appreciate everyone taking some time to help other students out. I am taking the COMLEX in about a month. I would like to know if there is a way to obtain questions for COMLEX 1. I have read about "released" question, not sure what it means. I was told that NBOME had 3 samples exams for COMLEX1 but couldn't find them on their website. Any input regarding which qbank is better for COMLEX exam (USMLE world or USMLERx)? USMLERx is new one started last year by first Aid I think.

thanks

Would anyone who has taken COMLEX this year care to share their experience?

Last edited:
Yeah, I would love to hear from some people who have taken this year's (2008) version!!