comlex 2 disaster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basiligaw

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i did the unthinkable and failed comlex 2 so now i'm worried as to how this is going to affect my interviews; will some programs cancel my interview? i'm just really worried this will affect me matching--so far i have like 7 interviews so i felt likei would def match but now i'm not so sure!!!!!!!! i'm freaking out basically ; anyone else ever in the same situation

Members don't see this ad.

basiligaw said:
so i did the unthinkable and failed comlex 2 so now i'm worried as to how this is going to affect my interviews; will some programs cancel my interview? i'm just really worried this will affect me matching--so far i have like 7 interviews so i felt likei would def match but now i'm not so sure!!!!!!!! i'm freaking out basically ; anyone else ever in the same situation

Hi Basili, I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Perhaps you could talk to your dean about this to have him/her guide you about what to do. I would not get advice from the forum regarding this matter at all - I think this is definitely a dean question.

I'm sure you are not the first person this happened to and I'm sure your dean will know how to handle this situation - they may tell you to go on the interview adn discuss it or just retake and not disclose, but again, this is for the dean to decide thats why they make the big bucks ;)

Again, I'm really sorry, I'll say a prayer for you. :(