COMLEX 3 books and question bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docstudent123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend good books for COMLEX 3, I've heard MTB 3 is good, anything else besides that? And question banks, COMQUEST vs COMBANK vs USMLEWorld.

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

Comquest, wouldn't bother with the other two as they don't focus on actual comlex stuff as much ad comquest.

Wouldn't bother with any books either. I had notes from comquest 2 that I then added on to as I went through comquest 3.

Only book that I used was the green savarese text that had already been highlighted to all hell from med school and comlex 1 & 2 prep.

It's a horrible exam but we all know this. Between your studying, intern year experience, and the fact you only need a 350 to pass, you should do fine. Turned out to be my highest score of all three with by far the least studying. Good luck!

a few people in another comlex step 3 forum said that combank was better than comquest. My friend did both when she studied for step 3 and said she felt like comquest was way to easy, that combank was more like the actual exam. Just what Ive heard so far.