COMLEX 3 suggestion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMDO2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMS 4 here and would like to know when is the best time to take COMLEX 3. I prefer to take it before I start my intern year but I am not sure how doable it is. What resources/Qbanks should I use to study for the test?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

OMS 4 here and would like to know when is the best time to take COMLEX 3. I prefer to take it before I start my intern year but I am not sure how doable it is. What resources/Qbanks should I use to study for the test?

Thanks!
I took it in October of intern year and didn't study a second for it. I did well. If you did well before on previous COMLEX exams I would just take it. It's not worth paying all that money for Q banks for a test as crappy as COMLEX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile

Take it in the fall of your intern year. I recommend before the end of Dec. at least.

Depends on how you did on the first two. Even if you did well on 1 and 2, I'd still recommend a brief review through a prep book and maybe blitz through a few Q bank questions- just to get back into the swing of things.

Members don't see this ad :)