1. Fellow [Any Field]

AbuJadenDO

Soon2beOB
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
well simple understanding of the statement "fellows who aced the boards" would imply that the comlex writers of the omm portion see eye to eye with those same fellows...that's why they 'aced that portion of the boards'

JayneCobb

big damn hero....
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
well simple understanding of the statement "fellows who aced the boards" would imply that the comlex writers of the omm portion see eye to eye with those same fellows...that's why they 'aced that portion of the boards'

While this is nice, it is of no comfort to me. Kuchera & Kuchera's book "Osteopathic Considerations in Systemic Dysfunction" is suppose to be the gold standard text for OMM, (which I read twice before boards) and it frequently would have contradictory information from the questions they asked. but I guess my point is, if the experts can't agree, why are we being tested over it?

That being said, 80% of the questions can easily be obtained by knowing Sav's chapters 10 & 11, then another 10% by knowing positioning, general nomenclature, dx, and treatment. It's the other 10% which is pure crap.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.