Step II COMLEX II ONLY, Qbank question. Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Disimpact22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently scheduled for Step II on July 3. I'm only taking COMLEX. Currently I have Uworld and Combank. I'm trying to get some insight into what would be the best combo of qbanks given my remaining time:

UWorld + ComBANK
UW + ComQUESTor
Comquest + Combank?

I love UW as far as teaching and scope goes but I truly have no idea how well it translates to COMLEX only testing. For Step I I found COMQUEST to be way too basic. COMBANK was great in both questions and explanations. I also should have done more UW.

Before I get flamed, yes I used the search function and found lots of differing opinions. I'm sure I'll get a bunch more here but at least they're "fresh". Some of the pertinent posts were from 2007 and below.

Thanks a lot all.