Comlex level 1 review Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccerchicoc

Doctor, Army CPT, and mommy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need to find a good review program for Level 1. I currently bought Boards Bootcamp Ultra program but school wants me to do a in house program... Falcon is too expensive. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,
I need to find a good review program for Level 1. I currently bought Boards Bootcamp Ultra program but school wants me to do a in house program... Falcon is too expensive. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

you maybe should have begun looking into this 2-6 months ago?

Anyway, I'd suggest (if you do have 600ish bucks to spare) Doctors in Training. Really strong program. Can get a OMM component for not much more.

you maybe should have begun looking into this 2-6 months ago?

Anyway, I'd suggest (if you do have 600ish bucks to spare) Doctors in Training. Really strong program. Can get a OMM component for not much more.

I did look into it months ago... Wasn't planning on doing an in-house/ resident program. I did Originally buy DIT but cancelled it because unless you have strong grasp of topics it wouldn't do you well so for me it wasn't beneficial.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My housemate did DIT and LOVED it. It can work wonders if you put in the leg work... but as soccerchicoc said: you need to step into it with a good understanding of the basics. They set the pace pretty high

I did look into it months ago... Wasn't planning on doing an in-house/ resident program. I did Originally buy DIT but cancelled it because unless you have strong grasp of topics it wouldn't do you well so for me it wasn't beneficial.

Then go Kaplan, if you're indeed THAT weak.