Comlex Level 2 PE-Scared

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bwinbwin2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all I am scared that I failed the Level 2 PE. I finished all of my exams with plenty of time, definitely did a thorough HPI and physical exam for most patients, and always finished my SOAP notes thoroughly. Had 5-6 items in both assessment and plan as well. I always did a lung and heart exam, and at least 1 to 2 pertinent physical exam items. I think I did OMM on all patients it was indicated for. However, I made some mistakes:
1. I accidentally put brachial pulses instead radial pulses on 2 patients
2. I forgot to document I did OMT on one patient, even though I did a full OMT in the room
3. Not sure if this is a mistake but I always gave my patient an assessment and plan, but in my note I added additional differentials and an item or two to the plan like "continue diet" that I did not discuss. We are supposed to add additional items to the assessment and plan for the note correct?
4. Did not perform an ENT exam on a patient who it was indicated for Did a full lung, heart, and abdominal exam however.
5. I washed my hands before every encounter, shake their hands while leaving and told them thanks for coming, but sometimes forgot to wash my hands before the physical encounter.
6. Few other tiny mistakes that are unremarkable like fumbling around while rechecking a blood pressure

Should I be ok? I did everything else fairly well I think, just missed a few items. Probably just a bit nervous tbh. Please do not comment or post with any test identifying information........just looking for some support! Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like automatic fail. I didn't get the vibe that this was done in a humanistic way with patient reassurance

Reactions: 1 users
Sounds like automatic fail. I didn't get the vibe that this was done in a humanistic way with patient reassurance
Hopefully not haha.......I always reassured the patient and said things like "I am sorry this is happening to you"! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You better pass, if thats a fail, I don't know what hope there is for the rest of us.

Hopefully not haha.......I always reassured the patient and said things like "I am sorry this is happening to you"! :)
Don't worry. I made similar mistakes. In fact, I didn't do Neuro exam on a headache. I forgot to document GI on a GI case. **** happens. You'll pass