Comlex level 1 - what percent to pass?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chemislovechemislife

OMS-III
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there is nothing official from nbome. I know it is "impossible to know." But I just took this test and I feel like trash about my performance and am at just over half correct with what I remember, including a 15 question penalty block because I guessed blind on those due to time. What rough percent is needed to pass this thing? Had two comsaes 475-500 in the weeks leading up.

I feel sick to my stomach waiting until end of June.
 
I know there is nothing official from nbome. I know it is "impossible to know." But I just took this test and I feel like trash about my performance and am at just over half correct with what I remember, including a 15 question penalty block because I guessed blind on those due to time. What rough percent is needed to pass this thing? Had two comsaes 475-500 in the weeks leading up.

I feel sick to my stomach waiting until end of June.
There is a strong correlation between Comlex and MCAT, but with that said, you likely did okay as no one leaves these tests feeling good. I took Steps and felt bad after both tests.