COMLEX Level 2 Q Banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc.95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting to purchase study materials for COMLEX Level 2/Step 2 but haven't found much information for COMLEX Level 2. I already purchased a uWORLD year subscription, my school doesn't purchase any Q banks for us this year and we do not take NBOME shelf exams. What would be the best resource I could purchase to prepare me for Level 2? COMQUEST? COMBANK?

My school was able to secure a COMQUEST discount which has options that include COMAT, COMAT + Q bank, or just Q bank (I already spent $400+ on uWorld so I would like to save money if I can)

Members don't see this ad.

I am starting to purchase study materials for COMLEX Level 2/Step 2 but haven't found much information for COMLEX Level 2. I already purchased a uWORLD year subscription, my school doesn't purchase any Q banks for us this year and we do not take NBOME shelf exams. What would be the best resource I could purchase to prepare me for Level 2? COMQUEST? COMBANK?

My school was able to secure a COMQUEST discount which has options that include COMAT, COMAT + Q bank, or just Q bank (I already spent $400+ on uWorld so I would like to save money if I can)

Well, you’re lucky you don’t have to take NBOME shelf exams. I would just stick with UWorld if you want to save money. Our school buys us COMBANK so I mainly used that to study for COMATs, but once I was in dedicated step 2/level 2 board study time, I only used UWorld as my question bank. I got too lazy to flip through the green book during the week between step 2 and level 2, and I did well on COMLEX 2. Didn’t even bother trying to studying OMM for level 2 because I had no motivation.

Reactions: 1 user