COMLEX PE Failed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello! Can someone please help!! I’ve now failed pe 3x all were taken in Chicago. First was biomechanics F, humanistic P but 2nd and 3rd were both biomechanics P, humanistic F. I’ve worked with the deans, been recorded, honored rotations, have very strong LoR, preceptor comments that show great performance. What am I doing wrong. Please I need help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Can someone please help!! I’ve now failed pe 3x all were taken in Chicago. First was biomechanics F, humanistic P but 2nd and 3rd were both biomechanics P, humanistic F. I’ve worked with the deans, been recorded, honored rotations, have very strong LoR, preceptor comments that show great performance. What am I doing wrong. Please I need help!!

I was going to PM you, but I figured it would be best to have everyone's input as well. Can you post your approach to a patient encounter? And how do you write a SOAP note? What do you think went wrong during your last exam? Be honest and VERY critical of yourself. I feel like from there, we can better assess and offer our constructive criticism and advice.

P.S. This is a ****ty test. In no way does this reflect you as a doctor or how successful you will be. Dont worry, youll get through this and will become a GREAT doctor!

Which material did you use to prep for the exam?

If you had failed once, I would say don't change anything and take it again, you'll pass.

Failing 3 times means you clearly are not doing something right.

Have you gone thru Kaufmann review book?

Reactions: 1 user