Step II COMLEX-PE Finish Time and Traffic

Started by faith100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

faith100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have taken the exam DURING the work week - what time did you finish if you were in the 8AM session?
If you drove to the airport, same day, for departing flight - how was the traffic from testing center to airport?

Trying to figure out if a 6 pm departure would be doable?!
 
It's doable, but you might be cutting it close. I left immediately after the test and arrived at the airport around 5 pm. I took the train. I have no idea about driving...
 
Thanks for your input! I was wondering - are there refrigerators available if you bring your own lunch? I read the bulletin and they mentioned no microwaves, but nothing about a fridge...I have a pleothora of food allergies, so will be supplying my own grub and wanted to plan accordingly for what that could be based on cooling options! Thanks a million!
 
Hello,
Is there any place where you can store your luggage at the Conshohocken Testing Place? I'm planning on going to the airport right after finishing. Is there a train station nearby? Are there any hotels nearby?
Thank you for any responses......