COMLEX Q bank help!

Vash311

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale
    I've been taking the tests in the Qbank for the past month and have completed 71% of the questions. I have an overall of 60% so far. I still have a month to go. My questions is, does the COMLEX Qbank help you with the actual questions on the exam and also, is it a good indicator of your potential score. Any input would greatly be appreciated!

Vash

emidesu

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 2, 2000
    USA
    1. Non-Student
      Vash311 said:
      I've been taking the tests in the Qbank for the past month and have completed 71% of the questions. I have an overall of 60% so far. I still have a month to go. My questions is, does the COMLEX Qbank help you with the actual questions on the exam and also, is it a good indicator of your potential score. Any input would greatly be appreciated!

Vash

Nope...you cannot do well comlex by doing bunch of Q's or re-reading first aid hundred times....Two years of studying hard, ATTENDING classes and finally reading Harrison and cecil will help you to pass or if not do very well on comlex....

As for reading first aid and just doing question.... who knows??!!
      I just want to say that all the question is the Q-bank won't appear in the complex, NOT EVEn ONE :laugh:

:eek: good luck, one month ago

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.