Step II COMLEX: Scientific Understanding of Mechanism

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FilipinaDoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does one improve " Scientific Understanding of Mechanism." from my score report this seems to be the only section that I am scoring below average on and preventing me from passing COMLEX 2. Any idea on how I can improve on this ?
 
How does one improve " Scientific Understanding of Mechanism." from my score report this seems to be the only section that I am scoring below average on and preventing me from passing COMLEX 2. Any idea on how I can improve on this ?

Scientific Understanding of Mechanism is more or less pathophysiology. According to the most recent Bulletin of Information, 5-15% of the exam (COMLEX Level 2) consists of this. The section with the most weight is History & Physical Examination, which is 30-40% of the exam.

http://www.nbome.org/docs/comlexBOI.pdf