This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aj2234

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am having a Committee letter written from my University, which includes all of the individual letters of recommendation that I have obtained in a packet. My letter writers have sent those letters to my university to be included in the Committee letter. I am wondering however, do I need to send an AMCAS Letter Request form for each letter? Or do I just need one since the Committee letter counts as only one letter.

Thanks.
 
So I am having a Committee letter written from my University, which includes all of the individual letters of recommendation that I have obtained in a packet. My letter writers have sent those letters to my university to be included in the Committee letter. I am wondering however, do I need to send an AMCAS Letter Request form for each letter? Or do I just need one since the Committee letter counts as only one letter.

Thanks.
The committee letter is sufficient.