common interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

belljar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although I am far from this stage, i wanted to know what everyone was being asked on their interviews. And if there were any strange questions, what your answers were while you were under pressure. Let's make a list...

~

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by belljar
Although I am far from this stage, i wanted to know what everyone was being asked on their interviews. And if there were any strange questions, what your answers were while you were under pressure. Let's make a list...

~

will you marry me?

Oh wait that was me asking the good looking MSIII.

i suggest you search online. or go to interview feedback site. there's too many to list here. of course, there are standard ones: why medicine?, why school X?, stuff about your life and application. then there are weird ones: how many times do you masturbate a day? how much do you want to pay me for admission? how have you shown you're not a racist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes they ask questions to see if you're a little crazy. Be particularly ready for these if your interviewer is a psychiatrist. I haven't seen this often. But if you are asked something strange, just react in a relaxed way. Don't freak out if they ask you "do you like baby blue automobiles?"

Boxers or briefs? :laugh: