Communities you identify with secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

premed2026?

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all! Albany's secondary is "Tell us about a community with which you identify and how you are involved with it," and I was wondering if I could talk about being a part of the mystery shopping community? I know it is completely unrelated to medicine and kind of left field, but it was one of the first things that came to mind. I just don't want to come across like I am not taking the med school application process seriously by bringing up the fact that I have been mystery shopping for the last 3 years lol. TIA!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.