Community Colleges in akron ohio that offer a physical therapy program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mondemro88

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking at wayne college's pre-physical therapy program, but its a little pricey and if I can go to a community college for atleast the first 2 years I would rather do that. Does anyone know of a technical or community college that offer pre physical therapy, or physical therapy, or websites where I can find this information out? thanks.
 
there is no such thing as a pre-PT degree. Get any degree and get the pre reqs done. If it is a 2 yr program it is probably a PTA program. It is the equivlent of what a PA is for a physician. Basically works the same as a PT but needs supervision of a PT. Hope this helps.