Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to decide what my major will be in Hunter CUNY. Would striving for a Community Health Education degree be hard to obtain a high GPA in?
I ask this because I may decide to use that degree to become a health educator or administrator of some sort, to prepare for the off chance that I may lose my interest in Physical Therapy.
Or should I stick to my original plan of sticking to a biology major?
I would really appreciate someone's opinion.
I ask this because I may decide to use that degree to become a health educator or administrator of some sort, to prepare for the off chance that I may lose my interest in Physical Therapy.
Or should I stick to my original plan of sticking to a biology major?
I would really appreciate someone's opinion.
, i was hoping to finish my application in late august/early september so i wasn't sure if re-taking courses would even matter since i would be interviewed (hopefully) before the spring semester would even start