COMP 2009, what are plans for housing during Summer program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joy2004

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody plan to take a course in June-July? And what are you guys plan about housing for that one month in the middle of the summer?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

joy2004 said:
Does anybody plan to take a course in June-July? And what are you guys plan about housing for that one month in the middle of the summer?
Thanks

i think i will do one of those summer programs; i think i will live somewhere within walking distance!

was wondering the same, prolly gonna get an apt in a surrounding suburb and just stay there for the year too.

you guys know when we gotta start asking to be included in the summer programs? i want to do ISAC (gross anatomy).

hotlikebutter said:
was wondering the same, prolly gonna get an apt in a surrounding suburb and just stay there for the year too.

you guys know when we gotta start asking to be included in the summer programs? i want to do ISAC (gross anatomy).

Call Dr. Kuehn on Monday, the earlier the better. They only need so many facilitators.

PM me if you need to a place to rent. I will either sublet my place in Claremont for the summer or move out (my landlord loves Western Students).