-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Companies are stupid.
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why is this stupid? 
Why is this stupid?![]()
Ok...look at the name of the company that manufactured the crash cart...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Waterloo" [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1q17rUkVU[/YOUTUBE]Ok...look at the name of the company that manufactured the crash cart...
Jesus H Christ. Nobody at work got it, either. Am I just a huge sponge of random info or are people just that oblivious to history?
I get the history stuff; ABBA is just waaaayyyy funnier!Jesus H Christ. Nobody at work got it, either. Am I just a huge sponge of random info or are people just that oblivious to history?

Jesus H Christ. Nobody at work got it, either. Am I just a huge sponge of random info or are people just that oblivious to history?
You are not a sponge......
You are not a sponge......
I would say you are a sponge...but more like the old contraceptive sponge.....
I would say you are a sponge...but more like the old contraceptive sponge.....
Cool.
All of you are the sponge.
That crash cart is the funniest thing I've seen all month. You people have no sense of humor.
That crash cart is the funniest thing I've seen all month. You people have no sense of humor.
Or sense of History.....
Reminds me of a short man with a complex
Jesus H Christ. Nobody at work got it, either. Am I just a huge sponge of random info or are people just that oblivious to history?
It's not as funny when I think about it from the perspective of the pharmacist. But I know as a patient I would never want to meet the waterloo, and that's hilarious.
That crash cart is the funniest thing I've seen all month. You people have no sense of humor.
At least it doesn't say Stalingrad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least it doesn't say Stalingrad
I would be a bit more concerned if it said Chernobyl.
I would be a bit more concerned if it said Chernobyl.
Ugghhhh...dang Chernobyl computer virus. I lost everything pre-1999. Learnt a lesson though...
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K