Compensation in High Tech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Working as an Epic analyst can be an interesting and rewarding career. I'm not sure why that's being portrayed in a negative light. Workflow design is can be both fun and challenging, and the tools are very versatile. Maybe my opinion is shaped by having done mostly implementations where you have the freedom to design the system. Working in a mature system could be more formulaic.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys would be amazed by what Stratton Oakmont is paying their new associates. No college degree or anything.

Reactions: 2 users
Real talk though, quit doing it for the money or your life is going to suck. Pick out something that you will actually thoroughly enjoy doing for 80,000 hours of your life. It's not about the costs associated with it but the difficulty of entrance. Everyone is willing to put in long hard hours today so that they can be ahead for the rest of their life. It's not that pharmacy or medicine has lost it's prestige it's that everything else is being done at a higher level.

Real talk though, quit doing it for the money or your life is going to suck. Pick out something that you will actually thoroughly enjoy doing for 80,000 hours of your life. It's not about the costs associated with it but the difficulty of entrance. Everyone is willing to put in long hard hours today so that they can be ahead for the rest of their life. It's not that pharmacy or medicine has lost it's prestige it's that everything else is being done at a higher level.
there is some truth behind that. Go with your strengths, not your weakness.

Google stratton oakmont.
yeah I found it. Point is some things dont require degrees and you got to do what you like, or else you are miserable like most pharmacist who were told to do pharmacy.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah I found it. Point is some things dont require degrees and you got to do what you like, or else you are miserable like most pharmacist who were told to do pharmacy.
That says nothing about people skipping college. They are just doing cheaper options such as a specialized masters, part time mba, or online mba. There is no way on earth I want to risk my future and devalue the value of a degree. Sure, once you land the job learn stuff on your own but never discourage someone from earning a degree. For many prestigious companies a masters is required for entry.

You just need to compare how workers are treated in each industry to determine which are in demand. High tech workers receive lavish perks, i.e. catered gourmet meals, employee shuttles, on-site gym and laundry, on-site child and pet daycares, nap pods, etc. whereas the average pharmacist is on their feet for 12 hours a day or more and lucky to even get a lunch break, acts as a verbal (or even physical) punching bag for angry customers, and is respected no better than a McDonalds cook despite holding the liability, knowledge, and debt burden of a health professional with a doctorate.

Until high tech workers are forced to code for 12+ hours daily with no break I'm going to keep telling prospect students to become software developers.

Reactions: 1 users
You just need to compare how workers are treated in each industry to determine which are in demand. High tech workers receive lavish perks, i.e. catered gourmet meals, employee shuttles, on-site gym and laundry, on-site child and pet daycares, nap pods, etc. whereas the average pharmacist is on their feet for 12 hours a day or more and lucky to even get a lunch break, acts as a verbal (or even physical) punching bag for angry customers, and is respected no better than a McDonalds cook despite holding the liability, knowledge, and debt burden of a health professional with a doctorate.

Until high tech workers are forced to code for 12+ hours daily with no break I'm going to keep telling prospect students to become software developers.

lol. perfect perspective.

i mean, even our own lunch breaks if we get them. the conditions of most break rooms are so sad. you don't even have to work in tech to get like a nice break room with couches and nice fridges and such. siiiiiigh. i mean whatever. it builds character for us right?

There are a lot of programmers who go into medicine because all they do is sit at a computer typing out code for 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Companies like apple are known for long hours. Most of the 200k a year employees are driving a civic because they have to commute 90 miles a day to afford housing.

I've noticed this trend too. The grass is always greener. I think if I went towards computers too, I would wonder and perceive medicine to be much better.
yeah one of my friends wanted to be a doctor from software engineer. I talk him out of it, now he is laughing at doctors because he knows people who earn more in his department

Most of the 200k a year employees are driving a civic because they have to commute 90 miles a day to afford housing.
There are software jobs outside of california.

I don't think its too much to laugh at. It really depends on what you're looking for. Both have upsides and downsides. If I could swallow medical school, I would honestly do it. I get the feeling that software engineers that switch to medicine are looking for a different kind of fulfillment, not exactly money. But that's just my take.
its just money. I had to talk my friend out of it. It really is laugh at when you work in a hedge fund or know traders in a hedge fund. Even a software engineer can make that much there. Or in California

When you know wealthy people, Doctor doesn't impress anymore

As long as the pharmacist is not fatigued dealing with customer problems from retail or hospital politics every day, then they could go on this forum after work to discuss things.

Maybe he is just floating around. I do see that he is doing some stuff to build his portfolio for programming. So maybe he is commenting on the forums to take a break to get fresh ideas on building his portfolio???

No offense but I do get some entertainment seeing the pharmacists and prepharms bashing at each other. Also includes the pharmacists going at war with each other sometimes here.

Not all people are looking for exclusively money? Or to impress others? I think being a doctor is so rewarding in a lot of ways besides the finances. That's cool you talked him out it. You repeated that twice now like its supposed to be impressive or something. I get why pre-pharms complain about you. It does legit seem like you have nothing better to do than stalk these forums all day. How are you even a pharmacist? How do you have time for this all day every day?
lol, man you been stalking my posts. Seems like you project on me. Unfortunately when you have good time management, this is what you get. You are probably quite unhappy with your life, and when I put data on it seems you get offended. Pre pharms, I don't even complain about them anymore. Its the other posters complaining, troll account. It means you shouldn't respect people just because they are Doctors, and no Im not defending high tech or anything else. But there are ways you can make more. Sad you really think Im attacking you.

who goes to be a doctor besides the money? It seems like talking to you at this point is pointless

My wife is a software engineer, makes over twice what I make, works from home, has every weekend and holiday off. During some implementations she has 10-12 hr days, but vast majority of the time 0600-1400.
She earned it though, setting the stage in high school- perfect SATs, Stanford, Bay Area job right out of undergrad. She has stayed with the same company for 18 years, they let her keep her Bay Area salary after moving out of state with me. I’m pretty much a kept man on my pharmacist salary.
Software/engineering can be a great choice, but it isn’t usually an easy-on path decided mid undergrad. Another electric engineer friend of mine is a code monkey....maybe 80K a year. But he also has every weekend and holidays off. Personally, working weekends is one of the big downsides of pharmacy.

As long as I have enough money for food, that's all that matters to me lol. Although users like DIPEA and LUBECKD has given me thoughts to learn some programming languages during pharmacy school too as backup, since I am also uncertain postgrad. You guys are really an inspiration. I am thankful right now to have a unicorn retail job. My hope is to stay with this company even after pharmacy school. Pretty much a gamble for me.

Anything that is way too good to be true will become saturated. Any financially driven engineer is going into software just like anybody with half a pulse is going into pharmacy. Today there are more people than ever who are willing to work their tail off for many years. Putting off kids, marriage, and fun all for financial gain. Be smart about what you do but do something your going to enjoy.

If you seriously want to code as a backup take a ton of math in undergrad.

If I really enjoyed chemistry I would do a masters or PhD specializing in battery engineering. That is a field that is really taking off.

I actually did tbh, except for the final part of multivariable calculus. I aced both linear algebra and diff eq. But may need to brush on them since it's been years since i touched it haha.

Unless you're talking about the upper division courses of math in undergrad lol.

All you need for admission into most engineering grad programs would be like five engineering classes and math through multivariate calculus, linear, and dq. Georgia tech has an online analytics program that will set you back ten k and offers the programming pre prerequisites for free. You better be fresh on the math though for it. I would just retake linear, dq, and calculus three with any pre requisites and then do the masters if changing career. Way cheaper and just as good as any MBA outside the top five.

If you want career security get a specialized masters. You will always be in demand. One that requires multivariate calculus, linear, and dq.

Last edited:
What? So you’re going to learn programming during pharm school? Lol good luck with that. I’m not saying it’s not doable but uhm. The amount of time I spent studying was enough so that I couldn’t really have other hobbies. Try learning **** ton of languages from scratch on top of that. You seem to be aware of the pharmacy market rn so. Uh, bruh. You sound naive about the amount of work it takes for both pharmacy and coding and how much time and energy it takes to be competent/employable at both. Seem to be putting fantasies in your head about how easy it is. You’re either studying, thinking about studying, feeling guilty for not studying or saying whatever about it. Pharm school sucks and is not easy. I know the whole “if you have a pulse” yeah sure. But you can’t be less than above average intelligence. And even then, everyone is studying almost 24/7. You have exams/quizzes every week. Almost three times a week. So yeah. Good luck with that. I’m guessing no one here has made the jump from pharmacist to SWE so should probably stop preaching about it, how to do it, (I’ve talked to multiple SWE and a lot of them switched from math/engineer majors to CS Bc they weren’t that good at math but all got internships at FANG and barely needed it for a CS degree) so the amount of math you need to know is questionable, telling kids that you can learn code during pharmacy school. At most, I could go to the gym everyday and get lunch at the cafe with friends. After that I’m studying. I barely had time to eat sometimes. Yeah sure if you want to fail pharm school at the same time but be good at coding why waste $40k. And even if you do it some days when you’re free, you’ll be no where as good or competent as the guy who’s been doing it full time in college for 4 years. So might as well just stick to studying pharmacy if you go to Pharmacy school. They are all pitching theoreticals. I’m guessing even now the best grads out of the 15k every year barely get jobs. Imagine being mediocre at both, your main and your backup. Choose one or the other. You’re literally living in a fantasy world.
Math will help you get the job that requires a security clearance which gives you super good career security. You can be an average student and still get to six figures if you have a masters and a clean record.

I'm well aware since I'm an upcoming P2. Just going for a test drive. I worked 24 hours a week in addition to school and was able keep my gpa above 3.5. So decided to challenge myself for a bit. Most of my classmates called me crazy for working that much. Plus I would like to see if I like programming or not. Just like to try out new things. Always curious about more knowledge.

From my experience so far but no offense, pharm school is a joke.

Reactions: 2 users
So far I've only needed to study the night before and get between a B or A. Maybe it'll change in second year. If anything I can always drop learning programming if I ever find the task to be daunting or dont like it in general.

Lol like I said I'm with a good company right now. Enjoying all those benefits. That is pretty much why I'm in pharm school and the main reason. I think pharmacy is still fun. Counting by 5s is pretty fun. Itd be stupid of me to abandon my 401k with the company as well.

• Haha
Dropping out of pharm school essentially means quitting my job since I'm an intern there and losing the benefits. And like I said, not sure if I like being a software engineer yet. So trying out to see if I like programming first. I always like to learn. That's how I am.

They look for people really good at math who can code.
Yeah sure in theory. I’ve mostly heard that the only from my SWE friends is that it’s about problem solving. That’s the only thing it has in common with math. You can suck at math and be good at code Bc they aren’t really that similar. They don’t have direct correlation. Have you done it?
Why not call them and ask why they ask for a math major, software engineer, or electrical engineer. Admission Criteria | OMSCS | Georgia Institute of Technology | Atlanta, GA

I cant really answer that question tbh. Could be I like learning about pharmacy. Chose pharmacy school bc it is easy which is why I can relax. As for the market, being hopeful with my company.

What? So you’re going to learn programming during pharm school? Lol good luck with that. I’m not saying it’s not doable but uhm. The amount of time I spent studying was enough so that I couldn’t really have other hobbies. Try learning **** ton of languages from scratch on top of that. You seem to be aware of the pharmacy market rn so. Uh, bruh. You sound naive about the amount of work it takes for both pharmacy and coding and how much time and energy it takes to be competent/employable at both. Seem to be putting fantasies in your head about how easy it is. You’re either studying, thinking about studying, feeling guilty for not studying or saying whatever about it. Pharm school sucks and is not easy. I know the whole “if you have a pulse” yeah sure. But you can’t be less than above average intelligence. And even then, everyone is studying almost 24/7. You have exams/quizzes every week. Almost three times a week. So yeah. Good luck with that.

I’m guessing no one here has made the jump from pharmacist to SWE so should probably stop preaching about it, how to do it, (I’ve talked to multiple SWE and a lot of them switched from math/engineer majors to CS Bc they weren’t that good at math but all got internships at FANG and barely needed it for a CS degree) so the amount of math you need to know is questionable.

lol telling kids that you can learn code during pharmacy school. At most, I could go to the gym everyday and get lunch at the cafe with friends after club .org meetings and stuff. After that I’m studying. I barely had time to eat sometimes. Unless you and everyone here has photographic memory this was probably their reality too. There is a reason why it’s considered (or was) prestigious because it’s hard af. Unlike what’s presented here, school didn’t dumb down the material or load, they just let cheating happen, accept literally anyone and take their few first years of tuition before they flunk out.

If you want to fail pharm school at the same time but be good at coding why waste $40k. And even if you do it some days when you’re free, you’ll be no where as good or competent as the guy who’s been doing it full time in college for 4 years. So might as well just stick to studying pharmacy if you go to Pharmacy school. They are all pitching theoreticals. I’m guessing even now the best grads out of the 15k every year barely get jobs. Imagine being mediocre at both, your main and your backup. Choose one or the other. You’re literally living in a fantasy world.

I do take issue with your comment that "no one" on this board knows how difficult being talented in CS is. I believe I do, but I don't peddle snake oil like so many here.

I don't see the problem between math and CS honestly, being skilled at both is not a mutually exclusive proposition. It's not terribly difficult to take the electives in circuit design, finite mathematics, and programming language (hell, I actually got Compiler Theory and Assembly with the m68k in before graduate school) while in the pharmacy curriculum. I took Real Analysis (second course in an Analysis series) when I entered graduate school from Pharmacy (the formal prerequisites for admission at the time were: Analysis, Physical Chemistry which meant that you had to have taken DiffEq, and Calculus Physics),

The mathematics is different between engineering and CS, but it's a style-preference. Honestly, I find engineering mathematics on the calculations to be relatively straightforward, while topology and analysis especially with metric spaces (which you must know for theoretical statistics) to be personally very difficult. The hardest engineering mathematics is optimization, and that's more or less a solved problem with linear programming. I find that engineering mathematics is much more context sensitive in terms of defining the problem to be solved to give the system of solutions, but the more theoretical mathematics to be more difficult to determine whether there is a solution possible (the problem with implementing numerical algorithms when you have convergence issues).

But, if you are going to program competently beyond the replaceable "full-stack", you kind of have to know either formally or by instinct:
1. Arrays and transposition - (Math) Matrices and determinants
2. Algorithms - Complexity reduction theory
3. (For matters that involve calculation) Linear and gated (parallel and distributed) programming - Analysis and Topology

Doesn't matter how you know as long as you do, and your education is poor without understanding that there really is a system for knowing these fundamentals even if you do not systemically know them yourself and just are practical with these answers.

I do agree that very few on this Board have any clue to both the difficulty and the nepotism involved in getting hired into tech, but if you work pharmacy industry or government, there are those who are of that standard, program just fine, but are more concerned with bigger problems like scalar solutions (all those topology classes you take come in real handy if you have to deal with supercomputing on the Titan scale at Oak Ridge, all those theoretical statistics classes become relevant if you deal with complex sampling and censored analysis). There's money to be made, but too many on this board don't appreciate the difficulty, much less do anything but gripe than reach out for the supposedly "easy money."

Thank you for having an actual argument, typing out arguments that actually have substance. This proves that you actually know what you're talking about. and not just "IM LEARING PYTHON, I GOOD PROGRAMMER I LEAVE PHARMACY BUT NOT LEAFvej PHARMACY At SMSAE TIME, BOOTCAMP GOOD I SMART I RICH" or "I TOOK ALGEBRA IS COLLEGE I IS SMART I IS NEXT PROGRAMMER BUT AS BACKUP" which some of the contributors spew on the page make out to seem like you said, an easy money grab trying to flex that they could easily have the best of both worlds. But until I see it, or they contribute to the forum other than that, all I see are annoying talking monkeys. So yeah, exactly what you said. I wasn't trying to target anybody but those who do this. Like the men who drive the biggest truck... are likely those.. who....... yeah.

Yeah, I totally agree that you should explore as many different subject matters as possible during undergrad, but to be quite honest, pharmacy has changed a lot since you've been in school. You've been a member here since 2002 and I'm just guessing your age but I was 6 in 2002. Wasn't a pharm a 4 or 5 year degree not to long ago? With no under grad requirement? Well it's 6-7 for programs, 8 years total bc undergrad is a requirement. The prerequisites barely leave you room in undergrad to do anything than what you need to get into pharmacy school which is heavily bio/chem bias if you want to stay on a 8 year track and graduate by 26. So I believe, I don't know about now but not too long ago, having good grades in the required courses were a big deal so that's where most of your focus would go. You absolutely do not have a chance at taking outside electives while you're in the PharmD program. It wouldn't make sense to. Its stacked with useless electives that are necessary for graduation and your plate is already full as it is.

I disagree with you on being a "full-stack" and knowing mathematical theoretical concepts being the main difference between a great and okay programmer from my perspective of a software engineer aka wannabe front-end, back-end for FANG. I think both are very good to know but overall being good at coding, knowing to execute, and frankly just writing it all the time and practicing would be more helpful than taking math classes which is what's being preached here. To take a lot of math classes. I believe some basic math is used to code, but not in the way a mechanical engineer would use it, there are no physics involved, which a lot of college level math classes are catered to. I've heard many times that no one cares if you can theoretically come up with all of these mathematical equations if you cant execute it in code which is the partially the reason why some CS majors struggle to be employed if they didn't implement what they learned into code and are stuck on contemplation of the theoretical. And being self taught is a really big thing lately because self taught focus on execution rather than theory. Which is not easy but any means even if you're a P1 and class of 2023. I've seen some of the work my CS friends have done during school from USC and its insane. I would argue more of the work they did is more like sudoku puzzles. I agree it depends on the school, what you did, ect just having a degree doesn't mean anything, like the opposite of pharmacy. But those who are working towards their CS degrees, who are practicing like hell for 4 years, actually learning, are much better off than job prospect wise and work wise than a pharmacy student who learns to code after all their easy classes, and 25 hour work shifts.

Those I know all excel, work super hard and are doing great and they barely took any math courses besides fundamentals. And they said it wasn't that helpful. I think if you're good at coding, you will find yourself always doing/finding math you need to know without knowing the explicit math terms or concepts that you're using. It's just logically thinking at that point. I don't believe it can ever hurt to be good at the math in the structure and curriculum they teach at most schools but I don't think its more helpful than actually just practicing coding and making something. I'm not saying math isn't used or is useless in coding, math is literally everywhere, but I don't think having an A in algebra will translate directly when it comes to being good at problem solving in coding.

I'm not certain with higher technology such as AI building. I'm sure higher concepts of math is essential since physics is involved, but I've heard to get into these fields, you have very low chance of entering the field at self-taught or bootcamp and a degree specifically in it is much more preferred, so this isn't really an option for the majority of us on the this thread who are pre-pharm, pharm students, or pharmacists. All except highschoolers interested in pharmacy, are a little perhaps too late to change to an effective CS degree path. I'm not sure what you do now, but from my second hand experience from friends, watching them make code, talking about their projects from FANG so mostly internet/social media websites, this is what my experience and perception to be of "a software engineer's work" which is most realistic for on the sub to potentially be a self taught for front-end, back-end, and data science. I know there are so many more fields and options that require knowing how to code and can't really speak for those. I can barely speak for this but I can say with certainty it is not easy if you want to be good enough to brag online. Many, many SWE students spend countless nights awake in the library and put as much effort into studying as pharmacy students, working hours and hours on projects.

So this is who the folks on here are competing with, and seeing, "oh I'll just self teach this during school as a backup during school if I don't get a pharmacist job" and this narcissitic attitude like its something easy and doesn't take years to master and earn a great income, seems like such a horrendous fairy tail land joke. Being recruited by "FAANG" but still went to pharmacy school? Please. Was DIPEA going to pass the technical interview by doing just math? Idk what time of pharmacy he is in, but if hes on the more recent side, it sounds super unlikely he got into pharmacy school or a PharmD program taking a bunch of engineer classes in his undergrad. Students from Standford are all crazy impressed if you get a internship at FAANG. AN INTERNSHIP. So people on this sub telling people that they were recruited by FAANG and could have gotten a job but still choose to lurk here and are pharmacy students/become pharmacists is so funny. No one. I mean no one knows how hard it is to get into those companies with a minimum offer of 6 figures. You can be a great, great programmer but still not pass a FAANG technical interview. And DIPEA is telling us that they chose another 4 years of school in a ****/downhill going market instead, if he actually had a real offer from Google? and had such a great career path opening for him? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Well, a lot of sour grapes from a USC grad~ LOL

Just to make things clear, pharmacy school so far has been a complete joke for me, and I am graduating in 10 months~ My school is actually a decently ranked, research-intensive pharm school that charges very low & fair tuition, unlike USC LOOOOOOLLLLLL~

I skip all lectures and only show up on exam days to take midterms and exams. My classmates were nice enough to upload super-condensed lecture notes for me to cram, usually the night before any exams, and I did okay on all of them. I actually spent one afternoon and one night before the oncology final to read through 150 pages of notes and got a high 70, or B+ on that course. I gamed the system cuz it's multiple choice exam anyway, all you need is process of elimination and know the basics to pick one out of the only two feasible choices.

Whether you like it or not, I took multivariable calculus, linear algebra, statistics & probability, differential equations, mechanics, electricity & magnetism, and engineering physics with my engineering friends. I got A or A+ on all of them, except differential equations, for which I narrowly missed for a B+. I got the highest grade in linear algebra for my year, at 97%. I was consistently taking 6 courses for each semester during my freshman and sophomore year, and 2 courses during each summer.

My parents are all professional engineers, and my dad actually teaches graduate-level EECS courses like integrated circuit design. A lot of my high school and college friends currently work at FAANG. A lot of my dad's former students work for FAANG as well.

I took both PCAT and MCAT. Got 99 percentile across all sections on PCAT and 37 on the old MCAT, which is like 98 percentile for the new MCAT. I went into pharm school cuz 1) I was pissed that I was rejected by 2 mid-tier MD medical schools post-interview the year prior, one in New York and one in California. 2) my parents pushed me into healthcare 3) I just wanted a easy doctorate to break the glass ceiling in the pharma/biotech industry, where I worked before heading to pharm school.

For the past 2-3 years, I was basically coding at home full-time, with online resources and occasional technical guidance from my dad. Cramming for pharmacy courses were just my part-time leisure for taking breaks. So far so good, I am easily pulling off 3.0+ pharm school GPA with just minimal effort, like barely any effort, compared to what I have done for programming. Pharmacy courses are some of the easiest courses I have taken since high school. Memorization & regurgitation is all you do~ Stop pretending they are hard.

I am currently taking Georgia Tech courses for their analytics degree, and I will be finishing all of their introductory core courses, or 30% of their required curriculum before I even apply in just 3-4 months. We have working data analysts, data scientists, data science team lead and hiring managers taking the courses as students, along with rest of us. So far, I am well ahead of the curve, and that's for courses teaching analytics modeling and machine learning algorithms, for which you refer to as "AI building" and know s**t about. Based on past year's application stats, I am pretty sure I am getting the offer. I will be graduating by late 2021 or early 2022, and maybe I will get their cs master with ml specialization as well. It's only 5 extra courses, and there is a ton of overlap on topics of machine learning and statistical methods.

bottom line: if you can't do something, it doesn't mean others can't! My reasoning getting a easy doctorate in pharmd is very different from yours, and I planned well ahead before diving in. Stop talking about how hard programming is! I am taking graduate level programming and statistics courses at schools like Georgia Tech, along with working data scientists in the industry, and I am NOT struggling at all. In fact, I am doing very well~

FYI, the Georgia Tech analytics program last year had 98% job placement rate 3 months after graduation for roles like data scientists, data engineers and software engineers. MANY alumni from analytics or the allied cs program are currently holding mid- or senior technical roles at FAANG.

Last edited:
Lol I barely even read this. I know it’s just you trying to prove how smart your are. Lol. Wow on rotations and going to Georgia tech? Lollllllll. Okay cool. Sure. Nice. You know what you say about guys who drive big trucks :)

You’re making a lot of assumptions thinking I go to USC because I said I had friends there. Nice. Good one. It’s not like summer exists or anything where you visit friends after being out of state. Very smart indeed. Brain of a genius.

OMG this reminds of:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Thank you for the laughs
You are the one who made a bunch of assumption of me not taking much math during undergrad.
Stop pretending~
You may have a ton of debt for pharmacy school. I don't, and I don't have to work a day in retail once I graduate, and I don't plan to.
And you are the one who assumed I can barely code LOOOL, now what? My dad just had dinner 3 days ago with a Sr. director at TSMC, and several of his students were getting jobs at google and apple each year as international students right after graduation. They came back and took him out to dinner once in a while.

BTW, pharmacy rotations are jokes too. stop pretending pharmacy school is hard or requires much effort. It's just a fake doctor, and that's all. I took Georgia Tech courses while I was on retail rotations. I don't give a damn about the rotations and I only do it cuz I have to do it to graduate.

• Haha
Lol I barely even read this. I know it’s just you trying to prove how smart your are. Lol. Wow on rotations and going to Georgia tech? Lollllllll. Okay cool. Sure. Nice. You know what you say about guys who drive big trucks :)

You’re making a lot of assumptions thinking I go to USC because I said I had friends there. Nice. Good one. It’s not like summer exists or anything where you visit friends after being out of state. Very smart indeed. Brain of a genius indeed.

OMG this reminds of:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Thank you for the laughs
Aren't you the one who pretend to be smart and assume everyone is stupid enough to code? LOOOOOL

• Haha
MY daDD IS MARk ZuCErBerG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry about me either dawg. my uncle is jeff bezo too. my mom is nicole kidmann. I'm having dinner with Brad Pitt tonight. My mom is having dinner with Warren Buffet tomorrow. you have rotations 4th year back, to back, to back. LOL you're not fooling anyone dude. I dount youre even in pharmacy. you sound so stupid. why are you even on here if you hate pharmacy so much and think its so easy? bc youre a loser.

no smart person i know has ever tried that hard to convince someone on the internet that theyre smart. writing this:
keep bringing out your sour grapes~ I just love to hear lower year pharm kids cry and drown in student loan debt LOOOL

• Love
MY daDD IS MARk ZuCErBerG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry about me either dawg. my uncle is jeff bezo too. my mom is nicole kidmann. I'm having dinner with Brad Pitt tonight. My mom is having dinner with Warren Buffet tomorrow. you have rotations 4th year back, to back, to back. LOL you're not fooling anyone dude. I dount youre even in pharmacy. you sound so stupid. why are you even on here if you hate pharmacy so much and think its so easy? bc youre a loser.

no smart person i know has ever tried that hard to convince someone on the internet that theyre smart. writing this:
Why am I here? cuz I love to see dumb pharm kids like you suffer, and I enjoy every word of it.

• Haha
"assume everyone is stupid enough to code? LOOOLLLLLLL" what does this mean

uhm im not the one bragging about getting into faang lol and then going to pharmacy, going to a different college during rotations, bragging about my pcat score, bragging about how nothing you do in life is hard and everything comes so easy, so i think the one pretending to be smart.. might not be me... but.. someone else...:

also i didnt write up my own version:

looking forward to seeing you struggling paying off student loan in just a few years~ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL