Competitive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SlippingSloth

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How competitive are MD/MBA program admissions? I am considering trying for both degrees after undergrad, but I am unsure of the process that will be going with this beast. It seems some schools requre GMAT others don't...is there a place where I can find unified information on these 2 degrees?
 
SlippingSloth said:
How competitive are MD/MBA program admissions? I am considering trying for both degrees after undergrad, but I am unsure of the process that will be going with this beast. It seems some schools requre GMAT others don't...is there a place where I can find unified information on these 2 degrees?

check out the site below. let me know if you still have questions.