automan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I have an idea. Since almost everyone makes little notes in their First Aid, why don't we start a thread listing what each of us add. It will give people an idea of what's important. You don't have to list everything. If everyone listed one topic per week, we could get a pretty solid database in a month or so.

Then others can go through and add the things they need to their copy of First Aid?

I think we should probably stick to listing page numbers of the new 2007 first aid, but also list the topic as many people are using an older edition.

I would start first but I am at class and I don't have my book with me. I just thought this would be a helpful way for everyone to learn.

lord_jeebus

和魂洋才
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2003
GMT+9
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Not to discourage you, but it sounds like a way to turn a high-yield book into a low-yield book.

Add what you think is important (ie. testable and likely to be tested), and do so sparingly. And of course, correct errors as you encounter them.

fakin' the funk

15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I have an idea. Since almost everyone makes little notes in their First Aid, why don't we start a thread listing what each of us add. It will give people an idea of what's important. You don't have to list everything. If everyone listed one topic per week, we could get a pretty solid database in a month or so.

Good idea in principle, but a) part of the learning is adding little notes to FA, and b) this is impossible in practice.

Believe me, I wish my FA already had all the little notes I'm making in it. It would have saved me the last 5 days straight.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.