Compiled Notes to Add to First Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

automan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. Since almost everyone makes little notes in their First Aid, why don't we start a thread listing what each of us add. It will give people an idea of what's important. You don't have to list everything. If everyone listed one topic per week, we could get a pretty solid database in a month or so.

Then others can go through and add the things they need to their copy of First Aid?

I think we should probably stick to listing page numbers of the new 2007 first aid, but also list the topic as many people are using an older edition.

I would start first but I am at class and I don't have my book with me. I just thought this would be a helpful way for everyone to learn.

Members don't see this ad.

Not to discourage you, but it sounds like a way to turn a high-yield book into a low-yield book.

Add what you think is important (ie. testable and likely to be tested), and do so sparingly. And of course, correct errors as you encounter them.

I have an idea. Since almost everyone makes little notes in their First Aid, why don't we start a thread listing what each of us add. It will give people an idea of what's important. You don't have to list everything. If everyone listed one topic per week, we could get a pretty solid database in a month or so.

Good idea in principle, but a) part of the learning is adding little notes to FA, and b) this is impossible in practice.

Believe me, I wish my FA already had all the little notes I'm making in it. It would have saved me the last 5 days straight.