Step I First aid step 1 pharmacology guidance

Started by Ok96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ok96

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm an IMG and i'm preparing for the usmle step 1
Now i'm covering oncology pharmacology and i saw all the different drugs with the cancers they work on .
I was wondering are all the things in FA high yield or sometimes they just add some info for comprehensiveness?
Like do i really need to know the cancers for each drug? (Talking about clinical uses in these pictures)
 
you need to know drug of choices of specific diseases however you also need to know different type of drugs against some organisms such as Pseudomonas, Staph etc. Generally saying, all the infos in FA are high yield, and potential candidate.