Complementary and Alternative Pharmacy

Started by pharm3LW
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm3LW

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am currently a pre-pharmacy student, and I recently discovered my interest in pharmacy and complementary and alternative medicine. I read that one could specialize in botanical supplements, and then pursue a
pharmacy practitioner career in retail or research, and I was
wondering what you know and think about this kind of pharmacy.Thanks for your assistance!
 
Hello, I am currently a pre-pharmacy student, and I recently discovered my interest in pharmacy and complementary and alternative medicine. I read that one could specialize in botanical supplements, and then pursue a
pharmacy practitioner career in retail or research, and I was
wondering what you know and think about this kind of pharmacy.Thanks for your assistance!

According to UH-Hilo's website, traditional Eastern medicine is in their curriculum.