Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brand new Kaplan PCAT course (2006/2007 edition) - all flawless and exactly the same material you will get from the $1300 Kaplan course , includes
1) lesson book
2) flashcards (complete, still shrink-wrapped)
3) science review notes
4) math and verbal review notes
5) all the practice exams - the same things you will get if you were to take the $1300 class
3 full length exams
5 biology subject tests
5 chemistry subject tests
4 quantitative ability subject tests
5 reading comprehension and verbal ability subject tests
all these exam questions come with detailed explanations to help you study; they are all in pdf files
I took the Kaplan OAT course (originally wanted to go into optometry a while ago) - and after the whole course ended I felt I would have just needed the material to study instead of going to the actual lessons - the instructors flew through the material and really barely had time to really help out the students; it really didn't help me and other people in the class that much. This is a great way to save money!
I used the same (but an old OAT set) material to study for 2 weeks and got 84 composite on my PCAT - I got 98 on bio and 91 on verbal - the lower average is due to lack of studying in reading comp and chem, since I ran out of study time (didnt want to take the exam later but was doing summer courses before the 2 week study time). however as long as you put in the time (that is, if you didnt only have two weeks to study for it =/) you will do better!
I cant stress this enough - DO NOT take the kaplan course IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO STUDY DURING IT - the only help/improvement you can really get is through studying for it YOURSELF!
As a bonus, I will throw in the MCAT audio osmosis and other stuff (please PM me)
Please feel free to ask questions/make offers. Accepts paypal only. Thank you for looking! Good luck preparing for the Jan PCAT =)
1) lesson book
2) flashcards (complete, still shrink-wrapped)
3) science review notes
4) math and verbal review notes
5) all the practice exams - the same things you will get if you were to take the $1300 class
3 full length exams
5 biology subject tests
5 chemistry subject tests
4 quantitative ability subject tests
5 reading comprehension and verbal ability subject tests
all these exam questions come with detailed explanations to help you study; they are all in pdf files
I took the Kaplan OAT course (originally wanted to go into optometry a while ago) - and after the whole course ended I felt I would have just needed the material to study instead of going to the actual lessons - the instructors flew through the material and really barely had time to really help out the students; it really didn't help me and other people in the class that much. This is a great way to save money!
I used the same (but an old OAT set) material to study for 2 weeks and got 84 composite on my PCAT - I got 98 on bio and 91 on verbal - the lower average is due to lack of studying in reading comp and chem, since I ran out of study time (didnt want to take the exam later but was doing summer courses before the 2 week study time). however as long as you put in the time (that is, if you didnt only have two weeks to study for it =/) you will do better!
I cant stress this enough - DO NOT take the kaplan course IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO STUDY DURING IT - the only help/improvement you can really get is through studying for it YOURSELF!
As a bonus, I will throw in the MCAT audio osmosis and other stuff (please PM me)
Please feel free to ask questions/make offers. Accepts paypal only. Thank you for looking! Good luck preparing for the Jan PCAT =)