Quantcast

Complete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zorcandpals

Reaction score
Get rid of north state, how do you feel about loma lindas religous requirements? if you dont jive with that get rid of loma linda too.

Baylor is an AMCAS school but you could probably get away with not applying to any of the TMDSAS schools.

Rutgers, UNC CH, probably wont want you because your OOS. Illinois is super expensive for OOS (like 100k tuition)

Shrykos

Reaction score
Get rid of north state, how do you feel about loma lindas religous requirements? if you dont jive with that get rid of loma linda too.

Baylor is an AMCAS school but you could probably get away with not applying to any of the TMDSAS schools.

Rutgers, UNC CH, probably wont want you because your OOS. Illinois is super expensive for OOS (like 100k tuition)
Yeah, getting rid of Loma Linda. Not religious so that's probably a negative.
Baylor recently joined the TMDSAS system.
I thought Rutgers, UNC were relatively OOS-friendly, but I guess I was wrong haha.
I hadn't considered tutition costs yet, but 100k? Yeesh, guess Illinois is getting taken off too.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going back to Texas. The mosquitoes will suck though

Does the rest of the list seem okay?

Faha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Texas schools, Rutgers, UNC, Utah, Minnesota, UConn, U Florida, U Wisconsin accept very few non residents with no connection to the state.
Consider adding these schools instead:
Miami
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
New York Medical College
Albany
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Loyola
St. Louis

Shrykos

Reaction score
The Texas schools, Rutgers, UNC, Utah, Minnesota, UConn, U Florida, U Wisconsin accept very few non residents with no connection to the state.
Consider adding these schools instead:
Miami
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
New York Medical College
Albany
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Loyola
St. Louis
Thank you for the assistance! Would you say being born and living in Texas for part of my childhood is too weak of a connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.