Completed a Rough Draft of my Personal Statement - Need Help on How to Improve It!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldpremed38

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a rough draft of my personal statement and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be so kind to look at it and offer me any advice on how I may improve it. I will send my personal statement to anyone (through private message) who would be willing to take a look at it. I intend on applying to at least a few MD schools (and several DO schools).

Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to read my personal statement and offer any kind of advice on how I may improve it!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I have a rough draft of my personal statement and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be so kind to look at it and offer me any advice on how I may improve it. I will send my personal statement to anyone (through private message) who would be willing to take a look at it. I intend on applying to at least a few MD schools (and several DO schools).

Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to read my personal statement and offer any kind of advice on how I may improve it!!!!
Here is the most recent list of volunteer PS readers: *~*~*~*~*~*Official Personal Statement Guide and Reader List 2020-2021*~*~*~*~*~*