Completing Clinicals at One Site

Started by palmtree
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

palmtree

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I'm currently deciding between Ross, AUC, and St. George's for January 2008. A big factor that's important to me is the ability to do most, if not all, rotations in one location/city. St. George's has this info on their website, but I cant seem to find info on it for AUC and Ross. Anyone know where you can/if you can do your rotations in one city for those schools? thanks!
 
Some of Ross' affiliated teaching hospitals are sufficient for all of your cores, and some are not. If you have them mail you their info packet, it includes a curriculum guide that details which rotations are currently available at each of their sites. They are presently working in Miami to have all cores there by January 2009 I believe, which would be before you were in your clinicals.
 
Hey all, I'm currently deciding between Ross, AUC, and St. George's for January 2008. A big factor that's important to me is the ability to do most, if not all, rotations in one location/city. St. George's has this info on their website, but I cant seem to find info on it for AUC and Ross. Anyone know where you can/if you can do your rotations in one city for those schools? thanks!

I'm an AUC student and did all of my cores here in Detroit and currently completing my electives. We have full sites in CA, NY, and MI