Completing observe. hours after PTCAS is submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amanda6291

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I trying to get my inpatient hours in last minute, (I made the mistake of focusing 400 hours into only outpatient). However due to the hospitals scheduling I cannot finish the hours needed in time for the the 11/1 deadline schools, since I plan on submitting the app within the next couple of days.

My question is, how am I supposed to show these schools that I did the hours? I know I can state "in-progress" on the app, but how do I follow up about it? Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some programs might only consider observation hours that were completed before the application deadline, though, so you should check about that with your programs.