Compounding Help! - Cyproheptadine PLO for cats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chris co2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to find information regarding cyproheptadine and if it's compatible as a polyoxamer lecithin organogel. Does anybody know where I can find the info on if it's possible and how to formulate it?

Thanks!
 
PCCA has a nice database of formulations, but I think it's for members only.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea its compatible in a PLO.

Thanks for everybody's input. This was an assignment, actually. The only problem with it is that I have no access to formulations. So, it was absolutely impossible for me to actually complete the task.

Got an A for the effort. It was a pain in the you-know-what.