Quantcast

Computer Based test Vs. Paper Based Test. Ndbe Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentyst05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi !
I would be happy if any of you could let me know which test is better , the computer based or the paper based , for part 1 NDBE & how many months of min. prep do we need to give the exam.
Thank you .

G.P

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey there,
There is a similar thread in the forum with numerous opinions about comp vs paper based .Look up that thread and may be that will help you get a better idea.Personally ,i think the luck factor may play a slightly more imp role in the computer based but thats just my opinion.My part1 was paper based and part 2 computer based and i dont think there is any difference except how you have prepared for the exam.Hope that helps.Good luck .G.P

dentyst05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
G.P said:
hey there,
There is a similar thread in the forum with numerous opinions about comp vs paper based .Look up that thread and may be that will help you get a better idea.Personally ,i think the luck factor may play a slightly more imp role in the computer based but thats just my opinion.My part1 was paper based and part 2 computer based and i dont think there is any difference except how you have prepared for the exam.Hope that helps.Good luck .G.P
Hi G.P.!
Thanks for the reply, i shall check out the other threads.:) By the way,
Congratulations on your admission to B.U. :thumbup:

G.P

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
dentyst05 said:
Hi G.P.!
Thanks for the reply, i shall check out the other threads.:) By the way,
Congratulations on your admission to B.U. :thumbup:
Thanks.Good luck