Comsae C a good predictor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDBasco

Atypical agent
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it seems a bunch of people got their comlex 2 scores yesterday. I am taking it Monday and just took comsae C. I did pretty well and just wonder if it has much of a predictive value. One of my friends got a real score significantly lower than predicted, so now I'm not sure what to think of my result.

Members don't see this ad.

So how long before you took the real thing did you do the comsae? I suppose that may have a big effect on how reliable it is too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took C a week or so before my test and got ~565-ish. I thought the real test was MUCH easier than C, so I'm hoping to beat the 565. If I don't break 600, I'll be pretty peeved actually...

The NBOME does post some stats about how good the COMSAE tests are as predictors, it's on their website somewhere...

I took C a week or so before my test and got ~565-ish. I thought the real test was MUCH easier than C, so I'm hoping to beat the 565. If I don't break 600, I'll be pretty peeved actually...

The NBOME does post some stats about how good the COMSAE tests are as predictors, it's on their website somewhere...

All I found was for comlex 1. I would be surprised if the real thing seemed easy. Everyone I talked to said that it was horrible. I thought comsae C wasn't too bad, but didn't break 600 so who knows how the real thing will turn out. I just hope I don't lose a bunch like some people I have heard of/know of.

Alright- back to the last minute cram.

All I found was for comlex 1. I would be surprised if the real thing seemed easy. Everyone I talked to said that it was horrible. I thought comsae C wasn't too bad, but didn't break 600 so who knows how the real thing will turn out. I just hope I don't lose a bunch like some people I have heard of/know of.

Alright- back to the last minute cram.

I said easiER. As in, easier than COMSAE C. It was still rough and random. Step 2 Secrets + Kaplan FTW + Q-banks FTW.

COMSAE c was the closest predictor for me:

COMSAE C: 445
COMLEX 2CE: 500